Oct 5, 2006

Special Alert from Peter Grandich: Did we miss the Bell?

"...I actually watched CNBC-TV with the sound on and if I didn’t know any better, I could have sworn they rang a bell for the top in gold and bottom in equities and I missed it. Is it just me, or is anyone else not going to be surprised to see the CNBC-TV anchors all wearing DOW 12,000 hats and blowing those New Year’s Eve gadgets in preparation for the second coming of the great equity bull market?
For the love of God, please just watch CNBC’s counterpart in Canada, http://www.robtv.com just one day so you can realize exactly how biased and unprofessional most of CNBC-TV really is – (and how classy all of ROB-TV is)."

Click Here to read the Special Alert in pdf.


Labels:

0 ΣΧΟΛΙΑ (COMMENTS):

Post a Comment

<< Home