May 18, 2008

Melt the Witch …swap all your Gold for Silver!

"Attention GATA Army:

What would you do to take down the Gold Cabal? What would you sacrifice? How hard would you work if you KNEW that the culmination of your effort would end the long term manipulation of gold? As for me, I am very tired of fighting the Cabal, but I am also tired of watching all that I love about my country get washed out to sea by the Manmade Monsoon of Market Manipulation that is currently sloshing over the United States of America.


LET’S FINISH THIS THING!

I’m going to say it flat out…SELL ALL YOUR GOLD INVESTMENTS NOW AND BUY PHYSICAL SILVER!..."

Market analyst Bix Weir, a longtime GATA supporter, thinks the suppression of silver is more vulnerable to market forces right now than the gold market and so he offers a bold idea: Trade all your gold for silver. His commentary is headlined "Melt the Witch" and you can find it at GoldSeek's companion site, SilverSeek, HERE

Labels: , , ,

0 ΣΧΟΛΙΑ (COMMENTS):

Post a Comment

<< Home